Monday, April 30, 2007

Funny Joke

A man was cruising on his Harley up the California coast when suddenly the
sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because
you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.



The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over
anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of
the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required
reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take!
It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. Of course I can do it, but
it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little
more time and think of something that could
possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I
wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how a woman
feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment,
why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can
make a Woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"


2 comments:

Pharoah6905 said...

Freaking HILARIOUS!!! Seriously though, there's got to be a manual for how to understand women (im off to check amazon.com)

the"emo"kid. said...

that's why we're mysterious...

:p